Got an upgrade and feeling guilty about giving up your classic leather watch for your Apple Watch?
Well, don't! You don't have to throw away your vintage watch to rock an Apple Watch anymore. There is an ingenious solution that allows you to merge your classic fine leather watch with your brand-new Apple Watch.
So, dear customers meet the spring bar adapter. This is a tiny metal rod that goes through the loop of any watch band and attaches to your watch case. There are springs inside the rod that keep everything secure.
And that's how you can create, recycle, and even merge your old watch band with your brand-new apple watch effortlessly.
- Two size Compatibility: This adapter supports recent Apple Watch versions from SE edition to 6, 5, 4 series (40mm 44mm).
- Full Range of Colors: It comes in several colors to match your Apple Watch. Be sure to choose an adapter that matches your watch for optimal aesthetics.
- Rugged Construction: It has a proven superiority of construction. The adapters are made of 316L stainless steel material and manufactured using CNC technology, which provides durability and high performance.
- Easy to Use: It comes with screws for easy assembly. Just check the "how-to" section and the illustration for more information.
If You Want to Remove Your Favorite Band from Your Old Watch and Install it on Your Apple Watch, you'll need the following:
- Your favorite band (make sure it fits the adapter!)
- A spring bar tool
- Your color-matched Apple Watch adapter (Pick your favorite color)
- And your Apple Watch
Easy to Install:
- Slide the spring bar adapter into your band
- Push one side of the spring bar into the hole in the adapter.
- Use your fingernail or the spring bar tool to push the other side of the spring bar into the other hole in the adapter.
- Pull-on the ring to make sure everything is secure.
- Slide your old band into your Apple Watch and admire your craftsmanship!
Why You Should Buy an Apple Watch Adapter
If you own an Apple Watch, you know how expensive Apple's bands are. Plus, they don't make bracelets like back in the day, be it stainless steel or genuine leather.
Fortunately, with a band adapter for your Apple Watch, you can outfit your new Apple Watch with any band you want. It can be a band you made or your old one. Anything!
These are solid adapters, available in a variety of colors to match your Apple Watch case, and they come in pairs. It's a nice investment and well worth it.