Fashions Come & Go, Style is Eternal
Back to the source. Where the leather watch bands remain a timeless classic. Ask yourself what kind of impression you want to convey and which style you want to achieve. Just keep in mind that leather goes with any outfit and looks good on everyone.
Whether you are looking for sheer elegance or ultimate comfort, leather has what you are after. The bands feature strong magnets that keep your Apple Watch locked securely to your wrist, even when you're playing sports or in wet conditions.
All colors are sober and depict elegance and composure with each shade, choose your favorite, and give your watch a whole different purpose.
- Powerful Neodymium Magnets: The strong magnets keep your Apple Watch nice, and secure. The band is compatible with all versions of the Apple Watch, including the new series 6 and SE, and there are two sizes available: 44mm - 42mm and 40mm - 38mm.
- Quick & Easy to Wear: The design allows you to put on or take off your Apple Watch in a snap. No need to fiddle with the buckles, the magnetic closure system ensures simple and effortless handling.
- Sleek, Elegant Finish: Unique lines and a slim contour give this Apple Watch band a distinctive look that's perfect for any occasion. Choose from a variety of eye-catching, sober colors to achieve the look you desire.
- Ultimate Comfort: The soft material gently surrounds your wrist, allowing you to wear this watch band throughout the day and night in complete comfort. It's the ideal watch band for anyone with an active lifestyle who is constantly on the go.
- Casual Allure: It can be matched with any outfit. This leather watch band has soft and simple colors, and yet an absolutely attractive design. It offers a feeling that is the opposite of sporty bracelets. It complements the stainless-steel watch face and gives it a more casual look.
Why You Should Buy a Leather Strap for Your Watch?
These watch straps are designed with busy people in mind. If you use your watch for more formal occasions, or if you tend to constantly rest your wrist against your keyboard, leather is often the way to go.
Leather is a classic style, which has passed the challenge of time with flying colors. People used to wear leather watches back in the day for a reason. It's more durable, more comfortable and easier to match.
Attention: Offer concerns only nylon straps. The watch is for display purposes only.